Saturday 15 August 2020

Leaping Santas - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have another card to share using one of the images from the new release at Lili of the Valley. This is just one of the images from the 'Leaping Santas' set

I've coloured them with promarkers and the background papers are from Nit Wits. The sentiment is from the new release  - Christmas circular and more sentiments. I've added a Creative Expressions poinsettia die.

Lili of the Valley are now selling extra smooth white card. I have used it to make this card. It's a good quality card that has gone through my printer easily and is very smooth for colouring. I have tried it with promarkers. It also has a fabulous bright white finish.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your lovely comments and encouragement.
Have a fabulous weekend
Lorraine x

16 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your Father Christmas card Lorraine great papers and fabulous colouring as always


Anne

aussie aNNie said...

Santa is so joyful, lovely poinsettia too Loraine, love love love. xx

brenda said...

He's such a jolly fellow Lorraine and another great Christmas card.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Another fab card

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous papers and a gorgeous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Lorraine, lovely Santa image and fabulous design, super colouring as always, Kate x x

mixamatoasties said...

Aww gotta love a leaping Santa! Fab card.

Chrissy said...

Oh he is a happy Santa and coloured beautifully Lorraine, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Lorraine. Lovely papers and fab colouring of Santa.

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty & also jolly Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy L said...

Looks fab Lorraine, such a cute Santa and a lovely layout, xxx

pinky said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you put lots of layers and each one gets the same attention to detail. Just beautiful!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is gorgeous, what a joyful Santa image! Nice to know the new LOTV paper is a win, I'm keen to give it a go. Hard to get good paper over here and the postage I thought was very reasonable to send overseas. Keen to give it a go! LOVE your paper combo on this too hun, really delish. Hugs, Wends xoxo

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Gorgeous card hunnie. Your fabulous colouring really makes him jump of the page. Love it. x

Sarah said...

He is such a lovely Father Christmas. Great design x

Annette said...

Thankfully I'm not tempted to buy yet another flower die set that you've used (mainly cos I've already got this set, but that's not the point!). Love your card sweetie, amazing colouring as always. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...