Monday 21 September 2020

A Christmas Hug - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 

I have a card to share this morning using one of the very cute Christmas images from Lili of the Valley. This is 'A Christmas Hug'.

The background is Lili of the Valley - Cloudy Evening Skies. I've then used photoshop to layer the cute  'A Christmas Hug 'onto the background paper.  I've coloured her with promarkers and added a Memory Box star. I did print it out slightly larger than normal - this is a 7" square card. 

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time too visit my little blog. I really appreciate all your visits and the comments you leave.

Hope everyone is staying safe

Lorraine x

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

so sweet Lorraine, the image is adorable and I am happy someone else uses photoshop, love it myself. xx

chrissy xx said...

Just GOrgeous! I LOve that you've made your card a tad larger than norm.
It really is very effective Lorraine.
LOve this sweet image, such a sweet scene.
Chrissyxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a gorgeous image, it looks fabulous printed on that super backing paper.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

Such a sweet image, xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I love this image Lorraine and the background is gorgeous, beautiful card, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute & gorgeous Lorraine. I wish I had someone to hug. Missing hugs in the current situation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is adorable, what a great make, Hazel x

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Lorraine..I LOVE the image and how you merged it onto the background, beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

A really beautiful card .. .. a lovely image and great background. Fantastic colouring as always.

Hope all is well at your end.

Love Jules xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeously cute Christmas card, love this new image.
Lorraine

KandA said...

Wonderful card Lorraine, such a cute image and that background paper is gorgeous xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...