Thursday 24 September 2020

Birthday Penguin - AYLI

Good Morning Everyone
It's time for another challenge at As You Like It. This fortnight the theme is....
Brights or Pastels
(And don't forget to tell us why!)

I've gone for brights for my card as I think the colours really suit this cute little 'Birthday Penguin' from Lili of the Valley.

I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from Craftwork Cards. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley - Embossed labels.

Our sponsor this time is the fabulous
Lawn Fawn



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Brights are stunning on this card, love the penguin and design. xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card love all the papers Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

How very bright and cheery Lorraine, can't help but make you smile.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Lorraine, what a fabulous card, I love the sweet penguin and the papers and colours are brilliant, Kate x

Elaine Stark said...

Bright and beautiful colours. A cute penguin too. Elaine

Wendy L said...

Cute little penguins and lovely bright colours ,xxxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous birthday card Lorraine and such a sweet Penguin image..

Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!! I adore your cute & bright creation Lorraine. I agree he looks happier in brights rather than pastels.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! What a cutie.
LOving your colours and design Lorraine.
Chrissyxx

Sarah said...

He is definitely well suited to those gorgeous bright colours Lorraine. Such a fun card xx

Lisa xx said...

Ooooh this is so sweet!!! This super cute and adorable image is perfect for the Cutie Pie Challenge

Thank you for joining us for our Birthday Party xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...