Saturday 3 April 2021

Hello Dear - PBSC

Good morning everyone.

It's the first Saturday of April which means that it's time for another challenge at Penny Black Saturday ChallengeOur theme this month is ....

ANYTHING GOES 
(Option : Cute)

I've used a gorgeous Penny Black slapstick stamp for today's card, this is 'Hello Dear'.



I've coloured them with promarkers. The background paper is from Make and Create - sweet Rose garden Inspiring Pastels, First Edition - Spring Drop and the last one I think is Craftwork Cards. I've used a die-namics picket fence die, a Lawn Fawn Spring Showers die, a Lawn Fawn Puffy Clouds Border die and a Memory Box Puffy Clouds die. I also used an X-cut punch for the little flowers. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.
 
Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend. 

Lorraine x



                                              

23 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card great image Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

our card is so adorable Lorraine...those little PB mice are so sweet

Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine and is so darn cute!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Lorraine the image is a pure delight I love the picket fence and other embellishments super make
hugs
lorraine x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Nobody does cute better than you Lorraine and this card is fabulous. Great layout, design and perfect colouring x

chrissy xx said...

You've certainly hit the cute button Lorraine.
LOve your colours, design and the picket fence with the flowers on.
Chrissyxx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love it. Happy Easter. Anesha

Helen said...

This is adorable Lorraine!
I've not seen that image before, but now I think I *need* it!
Helen x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Lorraine ....really is a cutie ....
Love it ...
hugs Sylvie xx

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

A really fun and beautiful card! Fabulous colouring as always.

Love the little scene you have created.

Hope you have a really good Easter break.

Love Jules xx

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable as always. xx
Have a lovely Easter

Helen said...

Your gorgeous card certainly is cute, Lorraine! I love all the details you use to bring your little scene to life!!! Stay safe! :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is adorable. I love using fence, clouds and sun die too. They make a lovely scene as you have done here

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh my word, this is just gorgeous, so very pretty x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine, a sweet image and great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Fabulous colouring once again Lorraine on this cute image. I love the use of the kraft card with these spring colours too.
Lorraine

pinky said...

Super cute image and I love how you turned it into a little scene. Just gorgeous! Hope you are having a lovely Easter.

Chrissy said...

What a super cute image and fabulous colouring Lorraine, gorgeous sweet card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

So adorable Lorraine, I love the sweet image and your colouring, beautifully designed, Kate x

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card, perfect for spring.
Hugs,
Katrina x

Carole Pollard said...

Adorable card the image is so lovely great colours and loving the sun behind the cloud perfect Love and hugs Car9le x

lichazul said...

Super cute card 😻 congrats 👏👏💐
Have a great weekend

Lou said...

These two are just the cutest! Love all your die cut additions 🙂

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...