Wednesday 21 April 2021

Little Snail - Lili of the Valley DT

Good morning everyone, 
It's a very exciting day for all you Lili of the Valley lovers out there. There are two live shows on The Craft Store (Hochanda), today at 9am and 1pm with the gorgeous Dawny P. 
The plan was to make lots of samples to take to the shows but unfortunately work and Emma's cricket got in the way. I did make a couple and this is one of them.
I've used a fabulous boys image called 'Little Snail'.


I decided to make a larger card today so this is an 8" square card.  I've coloured him with promarkers.  The background paper is a scenic piece of card from Kanban that has been sat in a drawer for years! I've used Memory Box cloud dies and a Creative expressions winter tree die that I cut from green card and added a little bit of extra colour with promarkers. I added a die-namics fence die and the plant and watering can are from a First Edition set. I used an x-cut punch for the flowers and added pearls to the centre. The sentiment is Lili of the Valley - embossed labels.

I'm at work today so my tape is set to record the live shows with Dawny.  I'm looking forward to sitting down with a G & T after Emma's cricket training and watching the shows. 

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

14 comments:

Katrina Bufton said...

I'm sitting watching the first show as I type, so excited to see LOTV on telly again. This is a gorgeous card Lorraine, chock full of fabulous details and your trees look a-maz-ing.
Hugs,
Katrina x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a wonderful scene you have created Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card. All the elements work perfectly and your colouring is just wonderful. Hugs Anesha

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, you have created a wonderful scene for your sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, what a brilliant little scene you have created xx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Lorraine...just watching LOTV on the Craft Store ...
Love your colouring as always ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Doreen said...

A beautiful card.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Absolutely fabulous card. I love the way you added colour to the trees. This is a work of art and looked fab on TV. I have to smile at you taping the programmes but I know what you mean x

Chrissy said...

Absolutely fabulous Lorraine, wonderful colouring and a real fabulous scene..[love the cute snail!]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy L said...

Love this one Lorraine, nice to see a Boy card and he is a cutie, xxx

chrissy xx said...

It's Thursday morning! miss your heads up for the shows yesterday, wish I'd called and then I would have known lol.
LOve this little scene you've created. FAB design.
Chrissyxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really gorgeous creation Lorraine, you do these lovely scenes so well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

JanR said...

So wonderful! Gorgeous colouring too!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is such a fabulous image and scene. LOVE it! Would be perfect for my garden lovin' father in law. So gotta get that stamp! LOVE you got to use some older paper, how perfect was that for this scene?!! Love all your little gorgeous details too, like the pearls in the flower centres. Beautiful hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...