Saturday 6 November 2021

Santa's Hat - PBSC DT

Good Morning Everyone

It's the first Saturday of November which means that it's time for another challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. Our theme this month is ....


ANYTHING GOES 
(Option : Not a Card )

I've decided to add another card to my Christmas pile. I've used a lovely wooden stamp called 'Santa's Hat'.



I've coloured him with promarkers and paper pieced his hat. The background paper is from Lili of the Valley. I've used a Creative Expressions poinsettia die and a Die namics picket fence die. 
 
Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend. 

Lorraine x



                                              

20 comments:

brenda said...

A great combination of colouring and paper piecing Lorraine, the texture of the DP give the appearance of knitting on his hat.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card design
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh that's pretty. love the paper pieced hat and added shading x

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Lorraine ….love the cute image …
Hugs Sylvie xx

Helen said...

I love your card Lorraine! Gorgeous colouring and the paper piecing adds that extra texture to bring it to life!! Stay safe! :)

Pauline C said...

This is so sweet Lorraine .. I love his paper pieced hat, it looks like it is knitted😀
Pauline x

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous colour pallet, and I love the sweet image, beautifully designed and coloured Lorraine, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Your chosen colours on this card are gorgeous and I love the paper you have used to paper piece his hat too.
Lorraine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He is adorable, fab card

Chrissy said...

He is adorable and I LOVE his paper pieced hat Lorraine, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bunny said...

The colors you used are lovely. It's a great card. The gems you used for the center of the flowers are pretty. What a nice card. [Bunny]

My Paper Epiphany said...

LOVE, love, love your gorgeous card!!! The colours are beautiful and so is the texture!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a sweet image and lovely colours - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

It's gorgeous and I love the colours you have chosen, xxx

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Lorraine. An adorable hedgie and in lovely colours. Marlies

Helen said...

SO cute!
The paper piecing gives a lovely texture on his hat!
Helen x

Sarah said...

What a cutie and I love his paper pieced hat xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So gorgeous Lorraine, love the colours. Sue x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lorraine this is utterly delish! Love that sweet image and your colouring and that cute knit hat is awesome! So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

pinky said...

Wow Lorraine your colour choices for this one are just gorgeous. What a cutie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...