Wednesday 16 March 2022

Dragon Clouds - Lili of the Valley DT

Good afternoon everyone, 

I have another card to share today using one of the very cute little dragons from Lili of the Valley.  This one is called 'Dragon Clouds'.



I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. The background papers are a very old pad from Lili of the Valley called Bonnets and  Bowties. I've used a Spellbinder grand scalloped circle die, a Hunkydory Moonstone Fabulous Flowers die, and a sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley. - Halloween & Magical Sentiments Set.



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
As You Like It - Interactive or Not. (My cards are very rarely interactive...I like the idea but always end up doing a standard square card!)
Simon Says Stamp - Favourite Things (colouring with markers, my favourite flower die from Hunkydory, and pretty papers)
Addicted to Stamps and More - Die Cuts or stencils ( I've opted for diecuts)


Thank you so much for all your wishes for Tom. He's gone back to school part time for now and is definitely getting better.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

16 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! What a sweetie he is.
LOve your colours Lorraine and these dies are so pretty.
Chrissyxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

So cute! He's adorable and so is your card.
Lorraine

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty colours Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute I love him in this colour way

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous colours and card Lorraine, I love our little scene, super dies too, Kate x

Chrissy said...

He is so adorable Lorraine and coloured beautifully..

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

What pretty colours with another sweet Dragon Lorraine. So sorry about Emma, do hope she can get past it and back the nets. I honestly don't know what's wrong with some people, they should be doing all they can to encourage youngsters.

B x

Chrissy said...

Wonderful to see this adorable little Dragon again..

Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card and so cute
Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Magic Maggie said...

Hello Lorraine
Gosh these little dragons are FAB, I love what you do with them - aiming to use one for one of our granddaughters' birthday soon (aged 4).
So glad Tom is on the mend at last. He must be really happy to be with his friends at school.
Love
Maggie (Bendy Yorkite)
PS which set of sentiments from LOTV is this from please? (is it one of the halloween/magic sets?)

cotnob said...

Another beautiful card Lorraine, I love the new stamps - this one is so cute.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card. Your colouring is beautiful as always. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous … fab image and beautiful colouring
Pauline xx

Stamps and Paper said...

What a lovely card Lorraine….lovel your sweet dragon image and as always beautifully coloured …fabulous

Anne

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh that is SO cute! Those little heart clouds! Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured, as always and another fabulous paper combo and card design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Bernadet said...

Wow Lorraine, Isaw your card by one of the challenges and I must come by to say this is just such a sweetie.
I love the digi wich you colored awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...