Tuesday 8 March 2022

Spring Farm Cows - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
Have you seen the new release from Lili of the Valley? There are some gorgeous dragons and some very sweet farm animals. I've made a card using just one of the cute cows from the 'Spring Farm Cows 'set.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. The background papers are from Craft Creations. I've used a Memory box puffy cloud die, a Lawn Fawn sun die a Die namics picket fence die and an x-cut punch for the little flowers. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Add a die cut
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes (Option : distress)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

17 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a cute little chap fabulous card
Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

How can you not smile when you see that Cow, it's adorable Lorraine. Thanks for haring with us at Allsorts challenge.

Hope Emma is getting plenty of time in the nets in readiness for the new season.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

He's adorable Lorraine just love the expression on his face...such a lovely card

Anne

Pauline C said...

Oh this is beyond adorable Lorraine .. love the whole composition, and how the papers and dies work together with the cute image xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute and pretty Lorraine as usual.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Lorraine, what a sweet image and a wonderfully designed card, and as always your colouring is fab, Kate x

Magic Maggie said...

Dear Lorraine
I loved this so much - I was straight onto LOTV and got the digis. Thanks for all the inspiration - I'm going to try to do a card like yours, but I suspect there is an awful lot goes into them. Wish me luck!
Love
Maggie (Bendy Yorkite)

Dena J said...

What a sweet little cow!! And a delightful scene you created as well, Lorraine. Thank you for sharing this cheerful card at Allsorts Challenge.

Pauline C said...

Hi Lorraine - back again to say thanks so much for sharing with us at my challenge for Allsorts this week, and for joining in with my distress option.
Pauline x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super cute image, so sweet! A gorgeous card and fabulous colouring as always.
Lorraine

Linby said...

Just adorable and cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Mervi said...

Adorable and sweet cow card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Sarah said...

Such a cute cow Lorraine xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine-this is just the cutest ever! ♥ Sue Kment

Chrissy said...

Oh, he is gorgeous Lorraine, fabulous colouring and scene, love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Lorraine, I love the image and you have created a super scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, I really do love this sweet moo cow. Your colouring is perfect, the texture is fab! Love the sweet scene you've created with the different papers too, works perfectly! Another gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...