Saturday 23 April 2022

Saucer Magnolia

Good Morning everyone, 
My Mum was 80 last Thursday so I can now share the card I made for her. She loves magnolia flowers so I used this gorgeous image from Power Poppy - Saucer Magnolia.


I've coloured them with copics and promarkers. The background papers are from Make & Create. I've used a Hunkydory Moonstone flower die, a Honey Bee Burlap background die and a Spellbinders Grand decorative circle die. The sentiment is computer generated.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Stamping Sensations - I Love.. : Colouring, adding dies but most of all 'my Mum' as the card is for her.
We Love Stamping - Favourite Stamps : I've used the stamp a few times now, it's so pretty and perfect when you don't want to do 'cute'.

Emma had a break from her cricket over the winter (lots of horrible things happened last year) and we weren't sure that she would go back to it, but last week, she decided she would! That means, training is back on, games are back on and she has a bit of 'catching up' to do. My crafty time is diminishing rapidly!! 
I promise I will try and get round to visiting you all this week.  For now, I have to go and clean the house as my out-laws are arriving to help celebrate my Mum's birthday!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement. Have a lovely weekend.
Lorraine x

29 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A stunning card. Hope you're mum has a fabulous birthday. Elaine

Magic Maggie said...

Happy Birthday Lorraine's Mum!
Go Emma!!
Love
Maggie (Bendy Yorkite)
Superb card by the way.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a stunning card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

Wonderful news about Emma, I've been afraid to ask.

A lovely creation for your Mum I am sure she really appreciated receiving such a special card.

B x

Ellibelle said...

This Magnolia stamp is absolutely stunning and love your card!
Thank you so much for playing along with our "I spy something beginning with B" theme at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a pretty card bet she loved it

Dena J said...

What a beautiful bloom, and the die cuts in white make the whole card so elegant! Best wishes to your Mum. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Lorraine and happy birthday to your Mum,love the beautifully coloured magnolia flowers.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts
Carol GDT x

Sarah said...

What a super special card for your Mum, bet she loved it and I hope she had a wonderful celebration xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card. I love the stamp and the coloring.

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card. Very nicely designed. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Judy DT

brenda said...

Me again Lorraine, just popped back to thank you for joining in at Allsorts, Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rondos

Wendy L said...

It is so gorgeous Lorraine. Xx

cuilliesocks said...

It's a beautiful card Lorraine, and I'm sure your Mum loved it. It's a gorgeous floral image and design and as always beautifully embellished, Kate x

Pauline C said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, well worthy of such a special occasion. Just to let you know .. this card would fit well with our cahllenge over at Allsorts this week which is "I spy something beginning with B"
Pauline x

Linby said...

It's so beautiful, the design colours and layout - just perfect. Thanks for taking part in our Allsorts challenge.

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for sharing your pretty floral card with Crafty Friends'spring colours' challenge. Good luck and hope you can join us again next month.
Crafty Hugs, Diane Louise [Team Leader] xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Lorraine I am sure your mum loved it....


Anne

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A stunning card! Happy belated 80th Birthday to your mum.
Lorraine

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the flowers.xxx

Mrs.B said...

A beautiful card, love the image and it's beautifully coloured.
Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations
Avril

Crafting Queen said...

Love your card and as always your colouring is wonderful. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, We Love Stamping and TTCRD challenges. Anesha x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Lorraine this is stunning the image is so beautiful the dies and papers are brilliant it is one superb card I would also like to thank you for joining us at ALLSORTS
hugs
lolo x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very pretty, your Mum must have loved it I am sure.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, lovely colouring too.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts and
We Love Stamping ;-))m

Caz said...

Beautiful Creation...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Friends..
Hope to see you again soon.
Caz CF DT x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lorraine, this is so beautiful hun! I'm pretty sure I used exactly this image for my Mum's last Mother's Day card and don't think I've blogged it yet, so nice reminder! I did a purple theme, mum's fav', but I LOVE your pink version SO much! Hugs, Wends xoxo

pinky said...

Super gorgeous, you are so talented!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...