Sunday 1 May 2022

Little Badger Gardening - LOTV DT

Good Morning Everyone,
I have a little card to share today using a very cute badger from Lili of the Valley. This is 'Little Badger Gardening'.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics and the background papers are bits and pieces from my box of scraps but I think they are Craft Creations and Echo Park. I've used a watering can and rake from a First Edition garden die set, a Die-namics picket fence die, Memory Box puffy clouds and a Lawn Fawn sun die. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
As You Like It - Favourite Sketch or Layout : I love creating little scenes for all the cute stamps. I think it just brings them to life a little bit more. There are so many dies available to add those little touches too...clouds, sun, fences etc..

I hope you are all having a lovely bank holiday weekend. Emma is playing cricket today so we have a 2 hour drive up to Newcastle...it's raining here so hopefully the sun is shining up there!

Lorraine x

19 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love it.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a smashing image fabulous card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

He's a very happy chappie in his range jumper Lorraine, lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

The sun was shining in Newcastle at lunchtime yesterday, not that I was there, just watching our boys pick up three points from the Magpies.

B x

Pauline C said...

This is so sweet and beautifully coloured. A really lovely scene. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week
Pauline xx

Stamps and Paper said...

What a lovely card Lorraine..you've created a lovely scene with you gardening badger ..

Anne

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely and summery, great colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Lorraine, your card is gorgeous, loving the badger image, don't think I've seen that one. Great colouring and lovely little scene. Have a lovely Bank Holiday, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous card, love the bright colours and great image too.
Lorraine

R's Rue said...

This is just so darling. I love it so much. Have a lovely day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so darn cute Lorraine. I love your little scene and your colour palette. I hope your journey has gone well and not too many holdups.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Dena J said...

A fabulous scene for that cute gardener! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

Chrissy said...

He is just fabulous and coloured beautifully Lorraine, fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Popping back to thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

This is lovely, abit differnt for LOTV too, xx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Lorraine ….
Hugs Sylvie xx

Linby said...

It's a fabulous scene and I love all the little details. Thanks for taking part in my challenge week at Allsorts challenge. Lynn x

Sue said...

This is stunning hugs xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is just gorgeous Lorraine! That pop of orange is delish and what a sweet image! Beautiful scene you've created for this gardening cutie. Love it all. Hugs, Wends xoxo

pinky said...

I just love the colours you have gone with, so striking. Such a gorgeous card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...