Monday 30 May 2022

A card!!

Good Morning Everyone, 
Cricket season has started, and Emma is back playing which means my crafty time has stopped!!  She plays for 4 different teams and had 6 games last week! I'm spending a lot of evenings on the edge of a cricket field...in my winter coat!! Where's the sunshine?!! 

Anyway, I found this image already printed off - bonus - as I don't have to faff around switching the computer on!! This is an old image from Digi Stamp Boutique.



I've coloured her with promarkers and copics and the background papers are from Nit Wit Collections. I've used a Creative Expression peony die, A Hunkydory Moonstone oval die, scalloped oval die and  a sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous image and a beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely female birthday card Lorraine, beautifuly coloured as usual

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

What a pretty card Lorraine, loving the image and your fab colouring, great design.
I remember watching from the side lines many years ago, but it was football, manys the time I was dressed as if I was in Alaska, the joys of parenthood lol, Kate x

Cards By MI said...

Love your stunning card! Looks wonderful! Thank you for playing along with us over at PFM this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Wendy L said...

Classy lady on your lovely card Lorraine, xx

Sarah said...

Very pretty Lorraine, lovely to see blue on a girly card xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image and colouring Lorraine, beautiful card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

Can identify Lorraine, hopefully summer will arrive properly soon. A pretty girly card, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. I think I'd sit in my car and watch from there is possible to keep out of the wind and cold.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Cute image, love the blues

Ella's Design said...

Fab colouring of that DSB image, Lorraine. Great paper choices and pretty floral embellishments too...
Thanks for playing along with our special anniversary challenge at Passion for Markers, Lisa x

Linby said...

She's so sweet and the colours you've used are just so pretty. Thanks for taking part at We Love Stamping challenge.

Doreen said...

Love the image, a gorgeous card.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and feminine. I hope you don't get frost bite standing in the fields.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Lorraine, I still love these Digistamp Boutique images, it's lovely to see her coloured up so beautifully. Gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...