Wednesday 13 September 2023

Snowfolk stamp Set - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone, 
I have a card to share today, using two of the brand new stamps that are due out from Lili of the Valley. There are some really cute Christmas stamps due to be launched on the 25th September  at 7pm on Create ad Craft!
I've used 2 stamps from the Snowfolk stamp set.



I've coloured them with copics and promarkers and the background paper is from Crafters Companion.
I've used a Marianne Designs tree die and a sentiment from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

8 comments:

brenda said...

These are really sweet new stamps Lorraine, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and using the optional die theme.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card such an adorable image Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

What a cute card Lorraine. It screams Christmas in a traditional but in a CAS way. Looking forward to seeing the new stamps from LOTV.

Chrissy said...

Sweet fun and cute card Lorraine, gorgeous..

luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine this is one delightful festive creation loving the new images from LOTV your card design and colouring are top notch thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and adorable Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Really cute Christmas card Lorraine..Christmas will be upon us before we know it

Anne

Mummylade said...

Really adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...