Saturday 2 September 2023

Here comes Christmas - PBSC

Good Morning Everyone, 

It's the 1st Saturday of September, which means my school summer holiday is just about over and I have to go back to work! It also means it's time for our Penny Black Saturday ChallengeOur theme this month is ....

ANYTHING GOES 
(Option : Lots of Layers)

I haven't used this stamp for a while, but it's such a cutie I couldn't resist. It's a cling stamp called 'Here Comes Christmas'.




I've coloured them with promarkers and copics, fussy cut them out, and added them back on with 3d foam pads. The background paper is from Crafters Companion. I've used a Dees Distinctively Layered Tree die and a sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley.

 
Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-



Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend. 

Lorraine x



                                              

10 comments:

brenda said...

You've created a lovely Winter scene with the little Hedgies centre stage Lorraine.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lorraine this is super cute and adorable the image and layers are perfection
hugs
Lorraine x

Marianne said...

beautiful card and such a sweet image, nicely combined with the backgound paper and the trees.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card stunning colouring Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Helen said...

Such a sweet wintry scene!
Helen x

Wendy L said...

So sweet and a delightful scene Lorraine, xx

cuilliesocks said...

This is just so adorable Lorrain, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

Sarah said...

What a lovely snowy scene Lorraine xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, this is a real cutie Lorraine! I LOVE your fabulous snow scene. Gorgeous mix of papers and dies and those hedgies, they really are the cutest! Hugs, Wends xoxo

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful creative and fabulous design, and the colours really pop. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...