Saturday 3 February 2024

Butterfly Wishes - PBSC

Good Morning Everyone, 
It's the 1st Saturday of February, which means it's time for our Penny Black Saturday Challenge . Our theme this month is ....
.
ANYTHING GOES 
(Option : Wings)

I've used a wooden stamp called Butterfly Wishes.





I've coloured them with promarkers and copics. The background paper is from box of scraps. I've added Creative Expressions peony die, a Joanna Sheen rose leaf die and a die namics picket fence die. 
    
Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.
                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend. 

Lorraine x



                                              

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card and such a cute image. Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

A distinct feel of warmer days on your pretty card Lorraine.

B x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card in lovely colours, papers and an adorable PB stamp. Great colouring as allways. Marlies

coldwaters2 said...

This is so beautiful Lorraine I love the image as well as the gorgeous embellishments superb work
hugs
lorraine x

Cindy H. said...

Such a sweet Birthday card! Love that adorable image and your beautiful coloring.

Helen said...

Such a sweet card Lorraine - love those soft pastel colours!
Helen x

Wendy L said...

So sweet, love the little hedgehog stamps, xx

Helen said...

Your card is beautiful Lorraine! I love the sweet scene you've created. The little hedgie with the cute little butterflies! I hope you have a good week! :)

Stamps and Paper said...

A beautiful card and such a cutie image..your backing paper is so pretty.

Anne

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

A really beautiful card (can't beat a Penny Black hedgie!! LOL!!).

Love your amazing colouring and gorgeous backing papers.

Hope you have had a good weekend.

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

Love Jules xx

p.s. Doing well with the packing .. .. until it comes to my craft supplies .. .. struggling to choose what to restrict myself to LOL!!!

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card Lorraine … cute image and gorgeous layout
Pauline xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute! Love the paper combo and as always, your colouring is just delish! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...