Wednesday 31 January 2024

Panda - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone, 
I have a card to share tonight using a very cute stamp from Lili of the Valley. This is Panda.



I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. The background paper are from Craftwok Cards - Chalkboard. I've used an MFT stitched bloom die, a Spellbinders fall foliage die and a sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley 

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful monochrome card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

Awwh! What a sweetie he is..
GORgeous design as always Lorraine. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Lorraine, your card is so beautifully created. I love the panda, so sweet and the paper is gorgeous in the background, Kate x

Dee said...

Adorable!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very sweet image and I love the papers you have chosen, they are perfect.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

So adorable Lorraine and he is coloured beautifully, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE the design here, it's just beautiful. Great make and lovely concept xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous image, fab colouring and a beautiful layout Lorraine xx

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine
A really beautiful card .. .. .. fantastic colouring of your image and the papers are wonderful alongside.
Hope all is good with you.
Enjoy your weekend when it arrives.
Love Jules xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable Panda card Lorraine..perfect backing papers

Anne

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, this panda is such a cutie and your card design and paper choices are spot on. Really delish hun xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...