Good Morning Everyone
I have a card to share today that I made for my daughter's birthday. I have used one of the very cute digi stamps from Lili of the Valley. This is one of the digi stamps from the Cute Creatures Set 2
I have a card to share today that I made for my daughter's birthday. I have used one of the very cute digi stamps from Lili of the Valley. This is one of the digi stamps from the Cute Creatures Set 2
I've coloured him with copics and promarkers. The background papers are from Craftwork Cards - Hearts and Flowers. I've used a Creative Expression Finishing Touches Perfect Peony Complete Petals die and a Fairy Wishes Collection - Deckled edge Blossoms die.
I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x
Lorraine x

7 comments:
An adorable doggie who is perfect for our Allsorts theme, many thanks Lorraine.
B x
Lovely birthday card with a cute image that’s been coloured brilliantly. X
Beautiful card for your daughter's birthday, love the colouring. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT
Adorable little dog and coloured beautifully Lorraine, gorgeous birthday card for Emma..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Aww what a sweet image Lorraine and your colouring is amazing. Gorgeous papers and love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x
Adorable card!
I'm sure she loved it!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!
She can't be 19 Lorraine!! How time flies. Such a gorgeous card xx
Post a Comment