Saturday, 5 September 2026

Home Sweet Home - PBSC DT

Good morning everyone,

It's the first Saturday of the month  it's also time for our Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
This month the theme is ...
Anything Goes 
Option : Use a Die

This is a lovely wooden stamp that I bought on vinted. It's called 'Home Sweet Home'.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics, fussy cut him out and attached him with 3D foam pads. I've used a Lawn Fawn fence die and added lots of punch cut flowers with liquid pearl centres.  The sentiment stamp is from Uniko, 

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement
Have a lovely weekend.
Lorraine x



7 comments:

Helen said...

Fabulous card Lorraine - love the brick background!
Helen x

dutchess said...

A fun card Lorraine…it’s such a sweet images xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, sweet kitty in the window! A beautiful card!

Sue from Oregon said...

Love this fun cottage scene! đŸ’•Sue Kment

brenda said...

Your cute PB Catg is perfect for our theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining us.

B x

Aquarius said...

Lovely details on this card. Thanks for sharing it with Allsorts challenge

Helen said...

Your card is just so sweet Lorraine! I love the way you used the cat to work in this beautiful scene! I hope you have a lovely day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...