Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Alf Gardening - DigiStamp Boutique

Hello Everyone, 
Is anyone else having trouble with blogger? I have lost all of my reading list, so none of your blogs have been showing for at least a week. Also, my scheduled posts - haven't posted! 

My card making time is getting less and less...life just keeps getting in the way! I needed a card for my Dad's birthday and after spending ages looking for the right stamp, I remembered this fabulous image from DigiStamp Boutique. Unfortunately no longer available, I believe this is called Alf Gardening.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. The background papers are from Craft Creations and Make and Create. I've used a Creative Expression winter tree die, which I've coloured with markers. The fence die is from La La Land Crafts. I've added a mushroom border die and a Hunkydory Moonstone plant pot die. I've added liquid pearls to the mushroom border and flower die. The sentiment was computer generated.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit - I'll hopefully return the visit soon.
Lorraine x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...