Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Alf Gardening - DigiStamp Boutique

Hello Everyone, 
Is anyone else having trouble with blogger? I have lost all of my reading list, so none of your blogs have been showing for at least a week. Also, my scheduled posts - haven't posted! 

My card making time is getting less and less...life just keeps getting in the way! I needed a card for my Dad's birthday and after spending ages looking for the right stamp, I remembered this fabulous image from DigiStamp Boutique. Unfortunately no longer available, I believe this is called Alf Gardening.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. The background papers are from Craft Creations and Make and Create. I've used a Creative Expression winter tree die, which I've coloured with markers. The fence die is from La La Land Crafts. I've added a mushroom border die and a Hunkydory Moonstone plant pot die. I've added liquid pearls to the mushroom border and flower die. The sentiment was computer generated.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit - I'll hopefully return the visit soon.
Lorraine x

4 comments:

Nat said...

One of my favourite stamps from Digistamp Boutique and I love what you have done with him! Perfect card for my theme, thanks for sharing at PFM

Natx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image and fabulous colouring Lorraine, love this card perfect for Dad..yes, blogger is having issues, I'm in New Zealand and just got my reading list back, not in perfect order, still all over the place, for instance, if someone called Helen posted a card, I get her years worth in a row..not ideal, but today ( Friday) a bit more organized..good luck..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a fantastic masculine card Lorraine and fabulous colouring …I love the scene you have created



Thanks so much for joining the Passion for markers Masculine challenge 

Love and crafty hugs from 

Wendy (DT)

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine
A great card and fabulous colouring as always.
My reading list has been all over the place for quite a while now, but there has been an improvement these last few days so hopefully things are getting sorted.
A great card and fabulous colouring/shading as always.
Hope all is good with you.
Are you doing your Christmas craft fayres this year?
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...