Thursday 12 April 2012

April Showers

Hello Everyone,

I would like to say a big 'Hello' to my new followers. I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog and for all the lovely comments you leave. My Dad had his stroke 4 weeks ago and is still in hospital and I've been absolutely amazed by the amount of support I've had from you lovely bloggers out there. So I want to say a big 'Thank You' to you. - It means a lot.

Today's card is a digi stamp from Digistampboutique and is called Oscar and Umbrella.


I've coloured him with promarkers. The background papers are from K and Company. I'm not sure of the name of the collection as it was a huge 200 sheet pad and I've lost the top page!



The spellbinders edgeability dies have been used again, I do love these but I know I really should try something different but Hubby has put me on a spending ban (again!!).

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Papertake Weekly - April Showers
Simon Says Stamp - April Showers, bring spring flowers
Joanna Sheen - It's a Mans World

Well it's my Wedding Anniversary today, Hubby forgot!! He came home at 7.30am off night shift and went to bed! Ah well, it's only been 9 years!!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
Lorraine x

17 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Super card Lorraine and love that little bear...like the matching backing papers

Anne

The Craft Bucket said...

Oscar is sooo cute, great card. Hope your Dad is up and about again very soon. Thank you for joining us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge & good luck. Jane (DT) x

Eileen said...

What a cutie and great backing papers. Happy Anniversary Lorraine
Eileen x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Lorraine your card is delightful! Love the cute image and the papers you have used go so well! Good luck in the challenges xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is just so cute Lorriane. Happy Anniversary. Sue x

Chris (catt871) said...

Very cute! I love his little boots! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!!
Hugs,
Chris

Kim Dibben said...

Great card Lorraine, love the cute bear, and the backing papers match really well. Happy Anniversary.
Kim xx

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww this is gorgeous hun, I love the sweet bear and lovely colours too :)
Hope your Dad is getting on alright.
Kelly.x

June Nelson said...

Aw this is just so bloomin cute me darlin, I do hope your dad makes a speedy recovery back to his normal self darlin love and huggies June xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card Lorraine.
luv
Debby

thecraftycavalier said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope that your Dad is feeling stronger and that you're coping with all the stress! This is such a great card! I love the colours and the colouring is perfect. You need to visit the LOTV shop - the samples are breathtaking. My daughter would've bought the whole flaming shop!!!! Hugs, Jayne x

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Lorraine :)

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary, and I am glad to hear your dad is making a steady recovery too.

Your card is brilliant, love his spotty wellies and matching umbrella - fab image! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous again Lorraine!! Your papers are perfect with the image.
xx

Jo Nevill said...

Super card ! What a cute image - just perfect.

I hope your Dad makes a speedy recovery.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card, love the little bear and the papers are fabulous.
Hugs
Caz x

Anonymous said...

Me again Lorraine. Just popped back to say thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week and good luck!
xx

coldwaters2 said...

What a little cutie this is I love both him and the design of this gorgeous card, the papers look great.
hugs
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...