Saturday 21 April 2012

Star Wars

Hello,

My Hubby and Son are Star Wars mad, and I'd be in trouble if I didn't like it too! To be honest I love the Star Wars films and when I saw this Saturated Canary digi image from Krista Smith I knew I had to have him!! He's called 'Force'



I've coloured him with promarkers. My Son has big brown eyes so I think I'll have to save this card for his next birthday!

The background papers are a mix from K and Company and craft Creations. I've used an x-cut die to make the stars. I was pleased with this when I finished it but now I'm wondering if I've left it a bit too plain!

I'd like to enter the following challenges;-

Simon Says Stamp - Follow Dawny's Sketch
Papertake Weekly - A Stitch in Time
My Mums Craft Shop Challenge - Favourite Song/Movie ( Star Wars films)
Joanna Sheen - Someone Special - (My Son)

Have  a great Weekend everyone and thanks for taking the time to stop by.
Lorraine x

17 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lorraine this is a great card for Star Wars fan...lovely colours

Anne

June Nelson said...

Hello me little darlin, isnt he the cutest little character!!! hes gorgeous, I have brown eyes too lol, I think you should keep it for your sons birthday if he looks as sweet as that, loads of love from me xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tanya said...

This is soooo cool! My boyfriend works for the star wars game, gonna have to get this to make cards for him hehe :P You did a great job with it, your son will LOVE it!

Tags xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Lorraine this is fabulous I love it! I love Star Wars and so does my son I haven't seen this image at SC will have to check them out! xx

Kim Dibben said...

Great boys card Lorraine, my grandson would love this, he's star wars mad.
Love the image and the papers.
Hugs
Kim xx

Little K Smith said...

A fabulous boys card Lorraine, love the colours and such a great image too!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend :)
Kelly.x

Hazel said...

Mrs B - this is just soooo cooooool - LOVE IT!

Have a great weekend.

Be back to see you soon.

Toodle pip.

Hazel x

Jill said...

ohh fab boys card great image Lorriane thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and great for the boys x Susan x

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Lorraine loving that image so much, I am also a big Star wars fan but of the oldies not so much the new ones, Darth Vader is my all time favourite, this is one super card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Karen M said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love your colouring! I bet your son will love it, Hugs x x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine :-) the image is fab and the colours and simple designn are pefect ,,, not too plain at all :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Angie said...

Fab card love the image and the fab papers. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
Angie x

Deborah said...

Hi Lorraine - This card is great. My son is also Star Wars fan so I think this is one image I will have to get!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card!! Love that sweet image!

Great job with the sketch! ;)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!


Hugs...
Melissa

Marilyn said...

Lorraine, you've coloured this little guy beautifully! This is a great guy card with that fab image.

xxxtglxxx said...

Aww, smashing card Lorraine! :) Love this sweet image and fabulous layout too!

Thanks so much for joining us at the Joanna Sheen challenge, and good luck!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...