Thursday 19 April 2012

Country Pond

Hello Everyone,

It's Team Karen's turn this week for the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge. Our theme this week is
                                                                      April Showers
We would love to see all your water related cards! The prize is a $10 gift certificate for the Digi Doodle Shop.

I have used 'Country Pond' from the Didi Doodle Shop. This image is not one that I would normally go for, and is way out of my comfort zone but I thought it would make a lovely card. I am not used to colouring 'scenes' and I'm not convinced that I've done it justice!



I've coloured the image with my promarkers. The background papers are from up up and away by First Edition.  I've finished it off with a navy ribbon from my stash and a bit of bling!

If you're stuck for inspiration go and check out what my fab teamies have done!
I can't wait to see what you all do - have fun!

Lorraine x

20 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

What a lovely card Lorraine...love your 'water' card...perfect colouring too

Anne

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous! I looove the image, it's so pretty. The colours are just beautiful, it's so peaceful :)

Tags xx

Karen said...

Lovely Lorraine, it looks sooooo peaceful! Great colouring too.

xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Lorraine this is beautiful, you have coloured that wonderful scene to perfection, the colours and design are top notch.
hugs
Lorraine x

June Nelson said...

OOh Lorraine this is gorgeous me darlin and the colouring on that wood looks real, lovely card hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Klare said...

awwww what a lovely little card. Great colouring
klare
:O)
x

thecraftycavalier said...

Oh wow Lorraine - this is just STUNNING!!! Your colouring is amazing. The next Harrogate show we have to meet up and you have to bring your pens and do an impromtu masterclass!! This is such a fabulous image. The wood is amazing. Super-duper Miss Lorraine.I'm a fan! Hope your Dad is continuing to improve. Keep well, hugs, Jayne xx

Deborah said...

Hi Lorraine - You have done it justice. The colouring is perfect.

xxxtglxxx said...

Wonderful colouring on this Lorraine and a very gorgeous card indeed! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Eileen said...

You certainly have done it justice Lorraine. A beautiful image beautifully coloured.
Eileen x

debby4000 said...

Adorable beautiful card Lorraine.
luv
Debby

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a lovely image Lorraine and love how you have used it in your card x

Star said...

Gorgeous! Fabulous coloring.

Kim Dibben said...

I love your water card Lorraine, your colouring is fabulous. Great image and design.
Hugs
Kim xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic Lorraine. Very serene and awesome colouring.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

lalkygirl said...

fantastic card ,love the way you coloured your image and the cloud embossed background looks awesome
tracey x

Judy said...

Sweetie, I think you DID do this stamp justice, and that you should do more like this. I love it, and I think it's beautiful!!

xx
Judy

Payne Holler Cards said...

It is beautiful! Looks like a painting ....

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. I love how you've coloured your image in. I chose the same image, it's funny how two people can colour the same image in so it looks completely different. I just love digi stamping. Hugs Jenny x

Bettina L. said...

This looks marvellous. Love how you've coloured this image and those extra clouds and that paper makes it perfect. Bettina xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...