Friday 27 April 2012

Patchwork Daisy

Hello everyone, 
For some reason I can't seam to get my head and my hands to work together -lol!! The challenge at Lilies Little Fairies is a sketch, fairly easy,  just pick my image and papers and follow the sketch! Oh no, I picked 3 images and couldn't decide which one to use then couldn't decide on the paper, then put the wrong papers with the wrong image and in the end. .  .  I gave up worrying and this is what was left!! I can't decide if I like it or not!


The rubber stamp is called 'Patchwork Daisy' and I love it. I've coloured it with my promarkers.


The background papers are from First Edition - Desert Blooms. The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon is from my stash. 
Id like to enter the following challenges:-
Lilies Little Fairies - A sketch
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Thanks for taking the time to stop by, have a great Friday.
Lorraine x

12 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Cute card Lorraine such a cute image

Anne

Berit said...

What a sweet card! I love the image and your colouring is great!
Berit xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Snap I have done my card for Lili's challenge (well yesterday) but I keep adding things to it!! Your card is lovely and it is difficult to choose which image!! x

Little K Smith said...

AAawww this is sooooo pretty hun, adore the little bear and lovely flowers n ribbon too :)
Kelly.x

Kim Dibben said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, love the cute image and colour combo, beautiful layout and papers. Hope your dad is still improving. Have a good weekend.
Hugs Kim xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Congrats on being in the Top 3 - I loved your card and I love this. I found the sketch quite tricky and I love how you've used it. Gorgeous image and coloured perfectly. Big hugs, Jayne x

June Nelson said...

I think this is beautiful me darlin and ive coloured this one lately too hes just so cute isnt he, beautiful card hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card lorraine,
Sue x

Eileen said...

A really cute image and great choice in papers. Congrats on you win at Lili's fairies
Eileen x

Heather said...

Such an adorable, your colours are scrumptious, your image gorgeous and beautiful coloured.

So glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Again, lovely soft colours and such a cute image too. I love these LOTV teds! :)

Great borders, ribbon and paper! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! I love that adorable image! Great coloring too! :)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...