Friday 20 April 2012

Patchwork Butterfly

Good morning Everyone,
I was supposed to be going out this morning, but when I dropped the kids at school the sky turned very black and it was cold so I thought I'd stay home and do some housework. . . . . I know, I can hear you laughing, Ok so I made a card!!

This rubber stamp is one that I won on the Lilies Little Fairies Challenge a couple of weeks ago. It's called Patchwork Butterfly.


This weeks challenge at Lilies Little Fairies is Diamonds and Pearls. I've added small purple pearls all around the die cut circle and my diamonds in the corners.

I've coloured it with my promarkers. I really need to buy some more pens as I don't have that many colours!
I'm afraid I went back to my First Editions Spring Drop papers for this one. I love this pad, and I've promised Hubby I won't buy any more crafty stash until I've used up some of what I've got!!

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts,  I've used white sweetheart blossom flowers, 2 tone mulberry open roses 25mm, and floral foundations roses 15mm, and a cherry blossom!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Lilies Little Fairies - Diamonds and Pearls
Wild Orchid Crafts - Spring is in the Air
Crafters Companion - Four Legged Friends

Well it's nearly the weekend  - yipeee! Have a great Friday and thank you for taking the time to stop by.
Lorraine x

14 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Oooh, love this. Such a sweet image, beautifully coloured. Gorg!
Hugs
Caz x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Lorraine your card is so pretty! Love the flower arrangement and LOTV images are the cutest!! Have a great weekend xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Lorraine gorgeous image and I love the colours

Anne

Tanya said...

Glorious card! I love the colours, they're lovely and gentle, that image is so cute and the ribbon looks lovely on it! :D

Tags xx

Happy Crafter said...

Beautiful card very cute image and gorgeous colours :)
Hugzz Val xx

Kim Dibben said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, I love the cute image and your gorgeous flower arrangement.
Hugs Kim xx

June Nelson said...

OOOh me darlin this is so beutiful, I love the colours you have chosen for this and your colouring is beautiful as always, love it love it and thanks for joining us this week at Lil's litle fairies its a stunner lovely lady xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thecraftycavalier said...

I love this card! The colours are just perfect and there's something about this stamp I just adore! Beautiful! Hugs, Jayne x

Eileen said...

A beautiful card Lorraine. I'm chuckling here.... one of the good things about being single is no-one can comment on my craft spending, hence I have all of the Promarkers and most of the Flex.
Have a great weekend and hide the card statemenst :)
Eileen x

Anonymous said...

So sweet and gorgeous as always Lorraine. Lovely image, colours and layout.
xx

Little K Smith said...

Aaaww this is just adorable hun, I love this sweet bunny! And such pretty colours n flowers too :)
Kelly.x

Karen M said...

Such an adorable card - I love that cute bunny! Hugs x x

Bev said...

Ah this is so cute! Love the pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at LLF's this week x

Marilyn said...

Fabulous card! Great design and colouring and I love, love, love that image! I just received it in the mail and haven't had a chance to ink it up yet so thanks for the inspiration.
Just became your newest follower and intend to come back and have a more thorough snoop through your blog tonight after work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...