Wednesday 10 May 2017

Bridesmaid - Lili of the Valley DT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILI OF THE VALLEY
Good Morning Everyone,
If you hadn't guessed it's Lili of the Valley's birthday ..13 years old today! There are lots of events and chances to win prizes over on their Facebook page.

I really wanted to make a birthday card to share today but I completely ran out of time so instead I am sharing one of the soon to be released stamps.
This is 'Bridesmaids'.
I've coloured her with promarkers and the background papers are from Nitwits. The flower is a mix of a Die namics die and a Marianne creatables die, the leaves are a Joanna Sheen die. I've added ribbon, pearls and sentiment tags from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

16 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

This is such a sweet image Lorraine and you've coloured it beautifully

Anne

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning love the blue and green can you tell me the shade of blue you used

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such an adorable image and delightful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

totally beautiful , a lovely cute image , coloured wonderfully . jane x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, a sweet image - such a pretty card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, love that cute image and your colouring is absolutely gorgeous. Love that big flower too.
Hugs, Kaz xx

Sarah said...

So sweet!! xx

downrightcrafty said...

oh I have so missed hoping over to see your beautiful cards, and this one does not disappoint, lovely soft colours and such a sweet image
hugs Kate xx

anne said...

Perfectly adorable. Beautiful colours and composition.x

mixamatoasties said...

That is so pretty Lorraine. A gorgeous image and I just wish I had a reason to buy it!

Susan xx

KandA said...

Such an adorable image and fabulous design xx

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! This really is the sweetest of sweets.
GORgeous colours and always Lorraine. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Christine L said...

Wow I didn't realise I was so far behind with commenting! LOVE this one Lorraine (when do I not?!), such beautiful blue bridesmaids' dresses.. and a perfect card.

Christine x

Anne said...

I'm running out of superlatives! Lorraine your cards are just so pretty, I Love them all

Anne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...