Monday 8 May 2017

Flowers for Mum - Digi Stamp Boutique DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have my DT card to share for DigiStamp Boutique. For today's card I have used some of the images from the ...
I coloured this with promarkers, and the background papers are from Nit Wits.  I've used a poppy Stamps Theo butterfly die and a Marianne Creatables fence die. The sentiment is from 'A Bouquet for Mum' set.  

                                                    



Don't forget you can enter any of your creations using a Digi Stamp Boutique image into the monthly competition. The prize is a fabulous £15 voucher for the Digi Stamp Boutique Website.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Creative Inspirations - Blooms and Bows
Simon Says Stamp - A touch of Pink
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.

Lorraine x

19 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card great image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

pinky said...

This is so fresh and pretty Lorraine, love the colours too.

Christine L said...

Well I run out of words to tell you how much I love your cards... and here's another that is utter perfection!

Christine x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Just gorgeous Lorraine, gorgeous colours and design. Marlene

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

Unknown said...

Hi Lorriane what a pretty card I love the colours you have used and the design is lovely.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Lin said...

Love everything about your card, Lorraine! The colors are lovely together, and the papers work so nicely with the rest of your design - thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

OOh yes! The green on that watering can is so lush and delish! LOVE it!! Which Promarker colour combo is that?! I just love the lushness of it. Anotehr beautiful card Lorraine. The little picket fence and that beautiful bow. Gorgeous as always! Hugs, Wends xoxo

KraftyKoolKat said...

Super layout and colouring Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

gorgeous card , love the colour combo . jane x

Kat W said...

This feels so fresh and pretty; the colour combo is a fave of mine and the vintage style design is really pretty :-) Your detailing is beautiful as always.

I had to giggle at the comment you left on my last card and I would apologise for making you spend your pennies on MFT goodies...buuuuut it's my job to tempt people I guess! They do just keep on bringing out such fab stuff...I have some of the May release things on their way to me right now!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab details.xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab details.xxx

mamawcindy said...

Seen your Card over at Cute Card Thursday and wanted to stop by and tell you how Sweet and Cheerful It Is. Happy Day to you!
cindys-greencricut

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such an eye-catching design and the gorgeous, fresh colours are so bright and cheerful.
Lorraine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty fresh design

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card Lorraine! You are an absolute genius. I think this might be exactly the kind of image I was looking for!

Susan xx

chrissy xx said...

So Bright and Cheerful Lorraine.
LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...