Thursday 11 May 2017

Razzle Dazzle at In the Pink

Good Morning everyone,
We have a new challenge starting at In The Pink today, with a really easy theme.....RAZZLE DAZZLE
I've used a very cute Penny Black stamp for today's card. This is Baby Hammock.


I've coloured her with Promarkers and the background papers are bits from my scrap box, but I think they are Nit Wits. I've added a Memory Box Cherry blossom die , Marianne creatables fence die and sentiment tags from Lili of the Valley. I added lots of pink gems to add the razzle dazzle!

Our generous sponsor this time is All Dressed Up - you could win two free digital images if your name is chosen at random from our Perfect Pinkies.

*****



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Cutie Pie Challenge - Ribbon and Rubber
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

17 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Lorraine love your soft colours

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This card is very sweet and charming, love the layout and design.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Lorraine, an adorable image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KandA said...

What a pretty card Lorraine, love the colours and papers and that PB stamp is so adorable xx

pinky said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Lorraine!

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

Chrissy said...

Aww..this sweet baby Hedgie is adorable and love the pretty papers Lorraine...gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

One of my fave samps, fab card

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a sweetie she is.
GOrgeous colours Lorraine and I LOve your pretty dies.
Chrissyxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cutie and I love those papers and dies used.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

A lovely combo of ribbon and Rubber Lorraine and as cute as anything. Great to see you at AYLI xx

Lisa xx said...

Oooh this really is adorable! Always lovely to see a Hedgie and looking stunning with such pretty papers too

Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh that's a cutie! Love that fabulous stamp and the papers you've used are delish! Another stunning card Lorraine. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Anne said...

This is so pretty, I love that sweet image
Please try and remember what that papers is, I need it but don't recognise it :o(

Anne x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, so adorable!...Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge:)
Wendy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...