Monday 2 September 2019

Annabel Football - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone, 
It was back to work for me today after six lovely weeks at home with the kids. We have had so much cricket and lots of family birthdays, a very busy summer holiday!
I'm having a break from Christmas cards to share this one that I made for a friends little girl. I've used a Lili of the Valley stamp - Annabel Football.



I've coloured her with promarkers and the background paper is from Craftwork Cards
I've used a die namics flower die and a sentiment stamp from LOTV.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Allsorts Challenge - Feminine
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
There are some more gorgeous new Christmas images due out from Lili of the Valley on the 10th September so I will be back to making my Christmas cards very soon!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

13 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous, she’s adorable!
Wendy xx

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

Sounds like you had a lovely, albeit busy summer. Your return to work must have been a shock to the system after a six week break.

Love your card with all those scrummy layers.

I hope the cricket is going well.

Love Jules xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful, girly card Lorraine, love the papers and sweet image.
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, love gingham on a card and a wonderful digi, xxxx

brenda said...

A really sweet and prettily coloured creation Lorraine, sure the little girl will love it, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the gingham Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pop's Cards said...

She is perfect for many girls, I love the papers too hugs Pops x

aussie aNNie said...

Lorraine you make the most cutest adorable cards, love it all.xx

Sarah said...

Such a sweet card Lorraine, I had forgotten all about little Annabel!! xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

Mummylade said...

This is so adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

Mervi said...

Fabulous and feminine card, she is sweet!
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

KraftyKoolKat said...

A very pretty cutie Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...