Saturday 28 September 2019

Snowy Chums - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
Nothing on my blog for a whole week....in my defence, I have increased my hours at work going back to full time since last Monday. The house is a bomb site and the promarkers have been left untouched...:-(
I've had this one coloured up for a while, but hadn't got round to making the card...eventually managed something...
This is Snowy Chums..



I've coloured them with promarkers, and the background papers are from First Edition. I've used a Sue Wilson poinsettia die, a Sue Wilson winter tree die and a Joanna Sheen small fir die.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

15 comments:

anne said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, beautifully coloured and I love your swirly sentiment x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, sweet image and beautiful colouring, lovely design too. Have a lovely weekend, Kate x

brenda said...

Another beauty Lorraine and as for the house I'm sure it's only top litter and will soon sort.

B x

Wendy L said...

Perfect colouring and a gorgeous card, xxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A delightful creation Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Lorraine, such a super cute image x

Chrissy said...

Suich an adorable image and coloured beautifully Lorraine..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine, such a cute image and fabulous colouring as always.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a lovely card and really cute image too.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie said...

Oh my how gorgeous, love this stamp and most adorable colouring as always.xx

Claudia said...

Hi Lorraine, wow this is so sweet have to make a bookmark for my next wish list. I feel with you... but be remember creativity helps to come down - house is not important it will become a mess again, so why clean (hihihi) - self experience and self tests ;-).

Hugs Claudia

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous, beautifully coloured as always.
Wendy xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Super cute card, and your colouring is always perfect, Liz x

pinky said...

That work is a terribe thing Lorraine!! I love your gorgeous card. Again the colouring is just amazing!

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

This is such a pretty card, I absolutely love this to bits hunnie. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...