Saturday 5 October 2019

Acrobat - PBSC DT

Hello Everyone, 
It's the first Saturday of the month and that means that it's time for this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge! Our theme this month is ....


ANYTHING GOES
(Option : 'Black , white and one other)

Ok, so I haven't use the theme this month, I've gone with anything Goes! This is 'Acrobat'.



I've coloured him with promarkers. The background papers are from First Edition - Mariposa. I've used  Sue Wilson peony die and a Die namics picket fence die.

Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.
                                                           


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes



Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend.

Lorraine x


                                              

16 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is so pretty I just love these images hugs Pops x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Christine Harrop said...

You have used lovely colours on this pretty card Lorraine. Christine x

brenda said...

So pretty Lorraine, I could easily forget that we are heading to winter as this has a lovely summery feel to it.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Another gorgeous card Lorraine. Your sweet image is coloured beautifully too.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely adorable Lorraine, I love the image and your pretty papers, your colouring is super, have a lovely weekend, Kate x

Sarah said...

What gorgeous papers you have chosen Lorraine!! Love that tightrope hedgie!! xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine. Lovely colours and an adorable PB stamp.

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card and lovely colours, xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, love the sweet image and beautiful colours

Anne

aussie aNNie said...

Your cards are always so adorable and just love this one too.xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine, a sweet image and lots of lovely details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute & pretty Lorraine. I adore the colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, such a sweet image...must get my PB stamps out to play.
Wendy xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and gorgeous colouring

Vicky said...

Love everything about this card.Gorgeous!
Hugs,Vicky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...