Saturday 26 October 2019

Bertie the Snowman

Good Morning Everyone, 
Another hectic week and hardly any time for crafting or blogging. I've managed another Christmas card. I have a few fairs booked on the run up to Christmas so I really need to get a wriggle on!
I've used a rubber stamp from Hobby Art for this card. This is Bertie the Snowman.


I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from Lili of the Valley.  I've used snowflake die from The Works and added sentiment tags from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts - Anything Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Papers - Use patterned paper

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog. I hope to get the chance to visit you over the next few days.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

15 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love it!

brenda said...

Perfect cool colours for a winter card Lorraine.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous snowman card Lorraine..the image is cute and I love the 'shabby chic' edges to your card

Anne

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine and a real cutie snowman, xxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is such an appropriate card for where I am this morning as it's freezing today :) This is such a beautiful card and I love how you've distressed the edges. I'm sorry that we missed each other at Stamp Magic as it would have been lovely to say hello again but we must have just had our 'Crafty Eyes' on! Enjoy your day x

Sarah said...

He is a lovely snowman!! Great colour choice xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a sweet image, Bertie is gorgeous and such a lovely card, Kate x

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Lorraine, lovely winter blues.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant post and fabulous design, trying to play 'catch up' after being away.xx

Helen said...

Beautiful - such a cute snowman.

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, such a lovely winter scene and a fabulous snowman xx

pinky said...

This is so cute! Love the colour scheme and layout. Happy Halloween!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

The beautiful blues create a lovely frosty fell to this card, love it.
Lorraine

Susan Renshaw said...

I loved this snowy card!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
Susan
DT for CHNC
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...