Saturday 12 October 2019

Watch the Birdie - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
Here is another one of the gorgeous new boys from Lili of the Valley that is due out very soon. 
This is 'Watch the Birdie'.




I've coloured him with promarkers and the background paper is from Echo Park. I added some hessian ribbon and used a die namics star die. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Creative Inspirations - Masculine or Halloween ( I've gone with Masculine!)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

15 comments:

brenda said...

Amazing colouring and sharing of the image again Lorraine and he's certainly a very sweet one.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A delightful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sarah said...

He is adorable Lorraine. Your colouring, as always, is brilliant xx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card and I love blue and brown together, xxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a cute little photographer, beautifully coloured and designed too, Kate x

Gina's Cards said...

Gorgeous male card! This image would be great for my husband. Love your colouring and wonderful design. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

A brilliant card. Your backing paper matches the image perfectly.

Looking forward to these being released. I think all four will be really popular.

Hope the extra hours at work don't mess your routine up too much. At least pay day will be extra sweet!!

Love Jules xx

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, a great image and perfect papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

FABulous card Lorraine..wonderful colouring on this adorable image and I love your card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love it.

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & delightful Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super card, lovely themed papers and I love the rustic feel of the distressed edges.
Lorraine

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous just love this great seating and those new stamps look good Love and hugs Carole x

pinky said...

This is the cutest wee image Lorraine, makes a beautiful card.

aussie aNNie said...

You colour amazingly Lorraine, love this soon to be release and one on my list of long list.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...