Saturday 8 February 2020

Hello Cupcake - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
This is a card I made for a customer, for her daughters 50th birthday. I've used an adorable stamp from Lili of the Valley called - Hello CupcakeI have used the rubber stamp version for my card, however she is available as a digi stamp. The rubber stamp is the opposite way round so you would need to 'flip' the digi to print her out this way round.


I've coloured her with a mix of copics and promarkers (Mainly promarkers as I don't own many copics!) The background papers are from First Edition and Crafters Companion.
I've used a Creative Expressions - Perfect Peony open petals die and a computer generated sentiment.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

16 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card Lorraine, love the layers and the shape.

aussie aNNie said...

I see all of these adorable LOTV images here and I have so many I need to put ink and colour them up, a lot of stamps too...absolutely gorgeous.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card design and colour Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable 50th birthday card Lorraine love the colours I am sure your friends daughter will love it

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

So pretty Lorraine, it's a beautiful image and fabulous colouring. Your design is gorgeous, I'm sure the lady will love it, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute & pretty Lorraine.

I would love you to follow me on my 2nd blog which I opened last Sunday

https://kraftykoolkatbiblejournal.blogspot.com/

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

chrissy xx said...

Aanother LOTV sweetie.
LOve your colours and design Lorraine.
I'm sure it will be well received.
Chrissyxx

Chrissy said...

Such a sweet image and coloured beautifully Lorraine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is beautiful, love the colour scheme, its lovely, Hazelxx

Marcea said...

SO PRETTY - LOVE THE COLOURS XX

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a pretty image and lovely colours,
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card in lovely colours and with one of my favourite LOTV stamps. Thanks for joining our challelnge at Cute Card Thursday. Marlies x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, love the stamp and your colour choice is stunning, l always love purple and lime together and would love those shoes in my wardrobe ! x Susan x

Wendy L said...

Such depth in your colouring Lorraine, so beautiful, xxxx

Sarah said...

I love this Lorraine, the colours remind me of a crocus...oddly!! Fabulous design and perfect colouring as always xx

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...