Wednesday 12 February 2020

Woodware Boys Toys

Good Evening Everyone, 
I have a quick card to share today that I made for my brother's birthday. I've used a Woodware stamp called 'Boys Toys'.



I've coloured it promarkers and the background papers are Craftwork Cards - Manmade.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - 2 or More Patterned Papers

Emma's cricket practice has taken over just lately so I'll be round to visit everyone as soon as I can.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

14 comments:

pinky said...

Very cool male card. Love all the distressed edges. Hope the cricket is going well Lorraine.

Christine Harrop said...

Great male card Lorraine. Christine x

aussie aNNie said...

Great card for that brother Lorraine, and am impressed how the tools seem to pop off the p age, the embossing and paper and all fabulous.xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, a fabulous stamp and great masculine design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

What a super masculine creation Lorraine. Cricket practice has to come first!!

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Brilliant card, he will love it. x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

susiestacey said...

Great male card, l always find them difficult x Susan x

Stamps and Paper said...

What a great masculne card Lorraine

Anne

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is a fab male card

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is great, I am sure your brother loved it as much as I do.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Greta said...

The perfect masculine card, Lorraine--love this!

chrissy xx said...

Perfect male card!
LOve your colours Lorraine.
LOve these eyelets too.
Chrissyxx

anne said...

Great card and I do like the eyelet detail. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...