Saturday 1 February 2020

This One - Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Hello Everyone, 
Well, January seemed to last forever, but eventually it's the first Saturday of February and that means that it's time for this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge! Our theme this month is ....


ANYTHING GOES
(Option : Love is in the Air)


I've used a Penny Black stamp called 'This One' for today's card.



I've coloured him with promarkers and cut layers from stitched square dies to create the background.

Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Valentines

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend.

Lorraine x


                                              

19 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Love your image and how you coloured him. Great card.

aussie aNNie said...

This is a real 'awwww' card Lorraine, cute.xx
Have a lovely weekend.x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A delightful and delicious card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Crafting Queen said...

Another adorable card, love your colouring of the cute image.

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, such a cute image and lovely clean design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Love this super cute CAS card Lorraine xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute & gorgeous Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Deborah said...

I’m with you about January, now just need to get February out!, Gorgeous card beautifully coloured as usual.
Deborah

Deb said...

Love this Lorraine, so beautiful!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Sue from Oregon said...

I love this CAS card (even if they are not that simple to make). Your coloring is just beautiful! ♥ Sue Kment

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

anne said...

Lovely image and beautifully coloured as always x

Helen said...

This is so adorable - love your colouring!
Helen x

PS - I think I'm the only person that thinks that January flew by...I feel like I blinked and missed it!

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, love the sweet hedgie and the way you have framed it looks fab x Susan x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely love your sweet card Lorraine, wonderful image and as always fab colouring, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
This is sooo cute ... beautifully decorated coloured...
Hugs Sylvie xx

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie he is Lorraine.
LOve this design....LOve these dies!
Chrissyxx

My Paper Epiphany said...

Fabulous colouring and so cute! Love it!

Debbie said...

Can’t believe I missed this image - love the classic PB hedgies. Your card couldn’t be any sweeter. Love the framing as it really finishes it off and lets your cute hedgie shiine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...