Monday 27 July 2020

Alyssa Relaxing

Hello Everyone
I needed a birthday card for a friend at work and I knew this image would be perfect for her. It's called Alyssa Relaxing from DigiStamp Boutique and although the shop is now closed I couldn't resist using her.


I've coloured her with promarkers and the papers are from Anna Marie Designs. I've used a Creative Expressions Peony die and a Joanna Sheen leaf die.
Cricket has taken over in our house again. Emma had 2 games yesterday so we left the house at 9am and didn't get home until 6.30pm! It was amusing seeing her trying to get changed in the car going from one match to the next whilst trying to eat her dinner!
  Thanks for taking the time to come and see my little blog, I really appreciate your visits. 
Lorraine x

11 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

I’m sure your friend will love her card Lorraine it’s lovely..you’ve coloured her beautifully

Anne

aussie aNNie said...

Lorraine how appropriate for a working colleague a way to relax after work. Sensational papers and card. xx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Lorraine, a fabulous image and lovely soft colours - a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

That definitely looks like my idea of a perfect birthday Lorraine :) Gorgeous card and as always, I love your colouring of it x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautifully feminine card design Lorraine, I'm sure you friend will love it.
Lorraine

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card ...Lorraine...gorgeous image ,,,,
Hugs Sylvie x

cuilliesocks said...

This is so beautiful Lorraine, it's a fabulous image and design, I'm sure your friend will love it, Kate x

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Lorraine, bet your work mate loved it xx

Chrissy said...

Oh yes...bubbles,bath and booze..I can handle that, wonderful card Lorraine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

Adorable card, and beautiful floral papers. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...