Thursday 2 July 2020

Farm or Jungle at As You Like It

Good Morning Everyone, 
I hope you are all well and keeping safe. 
It's been two weeks since the last challenge at As You Like It..and here we are again ready for another one! This week the theme is....
Farm Animals or Jungle Animals
(Don't forget to explain why)

I don't really go for either of these so after a root through my digi files and stamps I discovered I had a few more 'Farm' animals than jungle animals.

So, for today's card I have used this adorable cow from DigiStamp Boutique.



I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from Joy Crafts. I've used a Die namics flower die and picket fence die. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

14 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

aussie aNNie said...

Ever so cute and the papers as always are dinamic love the adorable cow.xx

cotnob said...

An adorable card Lorraine, such a cute Cow and pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your cute little cow Lorraine..pretty background papers

Anne

brenda said...

It's another super card as they always are Lorraine.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely card Lorraine and a sweet cow image, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another cute & gorgeous card Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Elaine Stark said...

Just the sweetest. Elaine

Chrissy said...

She is very cute Lorraine, pretty card..it is amazing that around the world their are people that collect cows as a hobby, I have a friend who does that and there are more cows in her house than anything else..everywhere..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

That is just the cutest cow and who knew they could look so pretty!! A fabulous card Lorraine xx

pinky said...

That cow is so sweet Lorraine. Makes a beautiful card and the pretty pink bow is adorable!

anne said...

Who knew a cow could look so sweet, lovely card and I like you soft pastel tones x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, what a cutie! Those papers are delish and love your sweet diecut elements. Another gorgeous creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...