Thursday 16 July 2020

Sunday Stroll at AYLI

Good Morning Everyone, 
I hope you are all well and keeping safe. 
It's been two weeks since the last challenge at As You Like It..and here we are again ready for another one! This week the theme is....
Summer or Autumn
(Don't forget to explain why)

I have gone for summer. I love the sunshine and pretty flowers in gardens and being able to get out and about without (hopefully) getting too cold. Also summer means cricket and I love watching my daughter play!

So, for today's card I have used a fabulous stamp from Lili of the Valley. This is 'Sunday Stroll'.



I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from Craft Creations. I've used a Die namics picket fence die, Creative Expressions winter tree dies, Memory Box Puffy cloud dies, Lawn Fawn sun die and an X-cut flower punch. The sentiment is computer generated as this card is for my Father-In-Laws 80th birthday. 

Our sponsor this time is the fabulous Crafty Ribbons


crafty ribbons


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-



Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card, love the gorgeous stamp, style colours and great result here. ♥

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

gorgeous scene card Mrs B , detailed and beautifully coloured . Jane x

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful idyllic scene. Elaine

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Lorraine you've created a lovely scene with the little chap walking his dog...great colouring

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fabulous, love the scene you created

*Vicki* said...

Saw this on the challenge blog and had to pop in for a closer view and tell you how much I adore this design! The boy walking the pup is absolutely darling and your coloring along with your scene are amazing! Thanks for the inspiration! HUGS

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW, this is stunning, what a pretty card, I love the way you have made the background with the summer trees and the sun peeking from behind the clouds, Hope alls well, Hazelxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine. Once again, I adore your lovely little scene you have created.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful card Lorraine, I love the image and your colouring, super little scene,Kate x x

Magic Maggie said...

Dear Lorraine
I am a frequent visitor to your blog - but I admit I am stumped as to how you have added the 'inky' clouds behind the boy. Did you mask him and use a stencil?
Love what you do.
Maggie (Bendy Yorkite) Bendy is the cat!

Annette said...

Beautiful scene xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous scene and the image is beautifully coloured Lorraine, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...