Monday 16 November 2020

Hedgehogs Sunflower Friend

Good Morning Everyone, 
Firstly I need to say a big Thank You to all of you who have sent best wishes to my Mum. The stroke has left her with very little sight - none at all in her left eye and just shapes in the right eye. It means she can't read or watch television, so a big lifestyle change for her. My Dad had a stroke 8 years ago which left him partially paralysed , so one can see but can't walk and the other one can walk but can't see! What with lockdown and everything else I think they are finding things a bit tough - although they would never let me know that! I'm just grateful that they are both still here.

Anyway,   I've got another summery card to share today but I really need to get back into Christmas mode! I've used the adorable 'Hedgehogs Sunflower Friend' from Di's Digi Stamps.


I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from Anna Marie Designs - Garden Bloom. I've used a die namics picket fence die and my favourite Fabulous Flowers die from Hunkydory. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Stay safe everyone.
Lorraine x


11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is such a lovely card. Gorgeous colours, colouring and details x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card.

Stamps and Paper said...

Lorraine what a cute card and your little hedgie is so cute..fabulous card

Anne

Chrissy said...

What a time for your Mum and Dad,I'm so sorry Lorraine,it must be so hard for both of them and the family too..I wish you all the very best..and you have shared a beautiful card with your cute little Hedgie and his sunflower, gorgeous colouring and card design..Take care..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh Lorraine, how awful for your Mum, and the family, as if this year hasn't been difficult enough. I hope your Mum and Dad learn to cope with their new situation well. Such a worry for you too, but as you say, they are still here with you.
Lovely card, such super bright happy colours and gorgeous images, take care, Kate x

Wendy L said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine,.
Sorry to read about your Mum but, like you say, she is still here as is my him at 96. Xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a gorgeous image and fabulous design.
I'm sorry to hear that your Mum's sight has not improved, it must be very difficult for them, especially at the moment - parents are very good at hiding things aren't they, speaking from experience with my own, hopefully you will be able to see them more in the near future.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

mixamatoasties said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine.

Sorry to read about your mum (and dad). My own mum had a stroke so I can understand a little of what you're going through although she didn't also have lockdown to contend with but I imagine that makes life so much worse.

Take care xx

aussie aNNie said...

Such a beautiful card, love that image too. xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Oh Lorraine I am so sorry to hear about both your parents. It is good they have each other & you of course. You card as usual Lorraine is gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...