Tuesday 10 November 2020

James Say It With Flowers - Lili of the Valley DT


Good Morning, 
I have some exciting news for all you Lili of the Valley lovers...there's a brand new release due out on Thursday 12th  November featuring the adorable James Bear!
For my first card I have used 'James- Say It With Flowers'.

                                           

I've coloured him with promarkers and used scraps of paper from an old Lili of the Valley pad. The scalloped border die is by Spellbinders, and I added a Creative Expressions Camellia complete petals die.  The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley. I have to admit - I keep looking at the colours of the flowers and wishing I hadn't picked orange!!
The images in this new release are adorable, watch out for more sneak peeks from the Design Team.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes (I'm not very good with lace!)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
I hope you are all keeping safe.
Lorraine x





14 comments:

Magic Maggie said...

Nah...orange is grand, trust yourself. (You could always pop a bit of pink over one of them?!) I love James. Wishing your Mum well.

love

Maggie (Bendy Yorkite)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute image. The orange is a nice pop against the soft colours

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, the colours are gorgeous and love the design of your card too

Anne

brenda said...

I think the colours work really well Lorraine, the orange is a nice contrast to the softer shades.

B x

Sarah said...

Oh, how exciting...more James!! This is lovely and the orange looks fabulous!! Another gorgeous card xx

cuilliesocks said...

James is just adorable and your card is gorgeous Lorraine, lovely colours and design, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Sweet cute little Bear and gorgeous card Lorraine, fabulous colouring, and I love the orange, it is the colour to make it all POP..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linby said...

I love the orange and the green highlighting is wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at my Allsorts challenge this week.
Lynn x

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

A lovely image, perfectly coloured as always. Looking forward to seeing the new images.

Hope your Mum and Dad are coping OK.

Love Jules xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really gorgeous creation Lorraine. Your colouring is beautiful & I adore the layout with the dies used.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Mervi said...

Lovely card, so beautiful colouring.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine, a beautiful image and lovely colours.
How is your Mum, I hope she is improving.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mummylade said...

Just swinging by to thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...