Tuesday 24 November 2020

Three Little Reindeer - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone, 
I haven't been getting much crafty time lately so when I do get chance it's a very quick make! The card I'm sharing tonight didn't take very long at all. I've used the very cute 'Three Little Reindeer' from Lili of the Valley.


I've coloured them with promarkers and layered them onto the background paper using photoshop. The background paper and the sentiment stamp are from Lili of the Valley.  The frame die is from The Paper Boutique - Christmas is Here doily die.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

16 comments:

Chrissy said...

So VERY cute Lorraine, fabulous colouring,love the background and what a gorgeous snowflake frame die..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Suzanne H said...

Such a sweet image. The background is perfect for this trio of reindeer.

aussie aNNie said...

Awww so cute Lorraine, love your colouring too...xx

brenda said...

May be a quick card Lorraine but it's adorable.

B x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the cute image.xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine this is beautiful such a cute image that you have coloured to perfection I love the die cut frame, smashing card
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, I love the adorable Reindeer and you have coloured them beautifully.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Lorraine ....so cute .... I envy your beautiful colouring ....
hugs Sylvie xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I just LOVE this Lorraine x

pinky said...

There is no way I could make that quick Lorraine. Absolutely gorgeous!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

A very cute & pretty creation Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Totally adorable image and a beautifully created card Lorraine, Kate x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine and that frame is particularly eye catching xx

Catie Cuddles said...

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

mixamatoasties said...

Aww these are such cuties. I've printed them off ready to make in to a card but they haven't made it yet!

xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous creation Lorraine. Love the frame and that sweet image. Gorgeous colouring hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...