Sunday 10 January 2021

Baby Hammock - Lili of the Valley DT

Good morning everyone, 
Well, that was a completely bonkers first week back at school! I'm already counting down the days until half term!
I have a card to share today using one of the brand new baby images from Lili of the Valley. This is Baby Hammock


I've coloured it with a mix of promarkers and copics. The background papers are from Craft Creations. I've used a Creative expressions peony die and a Moonstone leaf die. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Something New

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

18 comments:

Helen said...

So sweet, Lorraine!! :)

brenda said...

A very pretty creation as always.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

mixamatoasties said...

Aww I love that. Love that you've gone for green instead of the usual baby colours. I wasn't overly convinced by the new release but I do like that image. Now all I need to do is find a baby to make it for 🤣 xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Oh Lorraine what an adorable card...love the image and you've coloured it beautifully...

Anne

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie this image is Lorraine.
LOve the flower dies.
Chrissyxx
Nothing is 'normal' anymore x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Ooh, this is pretty. I love the pop of green x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & pretty Lorraine. I hope the next week at school will be easier for you.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Totally adorable Lorraine, lovely image and colouring and as always beautifully embellished, Kate x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous baby card xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautifully sweet baby card.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

What a little sweetie Lorraine, gorgeous image and colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Oh my goodness adorability plus here Lorraine. xx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Lorraine, an adorable image and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous, love thecolours you have used,xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, very Spring like colours

pinky said...

Wow, what a joy to drop by your blog Lorraine. This is just beautiful!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh my, such an adorable card, Lorraine! Sweet image and incredible colouring, love the layers too. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...