Sunday 3 January 2021

Baby Scales - Lili of the Valley DT

Good morning everyone, 
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend, it's back to work for me tomorrow. 
I have another card to share using one of the new baby images soon to be released by Lili of the Valley. This is Baby Scales


I've coloured her with promarkers and the background papers are from Craft creations. I've used a Creative Expressions peony die and a Moonstone leaf die. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement. I really appreciate your visits.
Lorraine x

15 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous baby card Lorraine...love baby cards ....
Hugs Sylvie xx
Happy new year xx

Crafting Queen said...

Such a sweet card, love your colouring. Happy New Year. Anesha x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is so cute lovely image
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful expensive looking cas card. I have a number of LOTV stamps and they are well used. It's a shame they don't do stamps anymore. WakeyL

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Truly adorable!
Lorraine

liliane said...

Je kaarten zijn altijd even mooi Lorraine! Ik ben heel grote fan!

KandA said...

Such an adorable baby card Lorraine, that image is super cute. Happy new year to you xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a sweet image and pretty pastel pink papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Happy New Year to you Lorraine, and such a sweet card, I love the image, but them LOTV always do fab baby stamps, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Lorraine. Fantastic colouring of the adorable LOTV. Marlies

Chrissy said...

Oh, how beautiful Lorraine, gorgeous image and fabulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Ooooh beautiful x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design. Lovely card.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a beautiful and cute creation Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Sarah said...

This is a beauty Lorraine xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...