Saturday 2 January 2021

So Loved - Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Good morning everyone, and Happy New Year.
It's the first Saturday of January which means that it's time for the first challenge of the year at Penny Black Saturday ChallengeOur theme this month is ....

ANYTHING GOES 
(Option : Something New)

I've used a Penny Black transparent stamp for today's card. This is one of the images from the 'So Loved' set.



I've coloured him with promarkers and the background paper is from Joy! crafts - Noors favourite paper bloc. I've used a Creative Expressions peony die and a Hunkydory moonstone die - Garden Grow beautiful borders. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.
 
Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.

Have a lovely weekend. 

Lorraine x



                                              

22 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yet another of your so, so pretty cards Lorraine. Jennifer. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute, love the colour combo

Crafting Queen said...

Love this image and your colouring. Happy New Year. x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

A truly beautiful card! I love your image and your choice of backing papers .. .. they are just perfect!

I gave myself a cardmaking/blog break between Christmas and New Year but my fingers are now itching to get cracking again. I hope you enjoyed Christmas and wish you all the very best for 2021.

Hope your Mum and Dad are coping OK.

Love Jules xx

NGCARDS said...

I love this card Lorraine, it's beautiful! All the best for the New Year! xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a sweet image and great colouring as always.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie she is.
FABulous colours Lorraine and I LOve these flowers.
Chrissyxx

Wendy L said...

It is gorgeous Lorraine, so pretty, xx

Deborah said...

Cute image, beautifully coloured.
Deborah

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very feminine and sweet card, lovely colours too.
Lorraine

Annie H said...

Wow this is stunning, everything matched so well and very nice colouring, this is the perfect cat card.
Gr, Annie

Kathleen said...

A really sweet image and beautiful colouring, lovely papers and embellishments. Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the soft, pretty colours!
Helen x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely post and great colours, love this idea. xxx

brenda said...

The touches of pink give a lovely hint of Spring Lorraine and won't we all be pleased top see that arrive.

B x

brenda said...

Popped back to say thank you for sharing your pretty card with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning card! I love all the pretty layers!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

LOVE this one. Wishing you a safe and healthy 2021 x

Mervi said...

Oh the cutest cat!
Fabulous card, lovely colouring.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & pretty Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Helen said...

Another stunning card, Lorraine!! Your beautifully coloured cat is so much fun! I love the beautiful design which makes it a lovely feminine card! Take care and I hope 2021 is a good one for you and your family! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...