Thursday 11 February 2021

Grace Faith - As You Like It

 Good Morning Everyone

It's time for another challenge at As You Like It. This fortnight we would love to see.....

Your favourite kind of stamp : Digi, rubber or clear
(and don't forget to tell us why)

I love rubber stamps and I love digital stamps. Digital stamps are so versatile, you can flip them resize them. For this card I've used a gorgeous digi stamp that will soon be released from Lili of the Valley. This is 'Grace Faith'.



I've coloured her with promarkers and copics. The background papers are from First Edition -  Mulberry Kisses. I've used a Creative Expressions peony die and a Joanna Sheen rose leaves die. The sentiment tags are from Lili of the Valley.

Our fabulous sponsor this fortnight is...


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


For everyone who asked about the Rhubarb and Custard Gin....it was lovely! It is a fruity gin with a subtle sweetness to it. I had to have 2 or 3...just to make sure I liked it.. but will definitely be getting another bottle!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

22 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Lorraine ..such a sweet image...your little bows are always so perfect

Anne

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card and she looks so angelic colored up gorgeously. xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful image beautifully coloured Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Your colouring is beautiful as ever. Anesha x

brenda said...

Pleased to hear the gin got the OK Lorraine. I did ask the girls and none of them (4) have opened theirs yet, I can only assume there is enough gin in their houses so desperate measures have no been required....yet.

As always a delightful creation.

B x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine, a sweet image and beautiful colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Just beautiful x

Wendy L said...

Oh so pretty, xxxx

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful image and the pretty colours are fabulous. Elaine

pinky said...

Another gorgeous creation. Again your colouring skills just amazing me Lorraine.

Carole Pollard said...

Adorable going to love these new stamps Love Carole x

Gibmiss said...

This card is so sweet Lorraine ....
Love your colouring as always
Hugs Sylvie xx

Chrissy said...

So precious Lorraine, beautiful image and colouring, such a lovely card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Katrina Bufton said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, she is so sweet.
Katrina x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Another gorgeously sweet card creation Lorraine.
Lorraine

KraftyKoolKat said...

Your card is so pretty Lorraine and the image is so endearing. Glad you enjoyed the gin but sorry it took so many to decide. lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Gina's Cards said...

OMG, this is simply beautiful! Love the colour palette and the image is gorgeous.
Hugs
Gina xx

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Lorraine, lovely image and wonderful colouring as ever.
So pleased you enjoy your gin, sound so exotic, Kate x

Sarah said...

So glad that the gin hit the spot in the name of market research!! Another beautiful card Lorraine xx

mixamatoasties said...

Such a beautiful peaceful card Lorraine! Really lovely.

Glad you enjoyed the gin, sounds like an interesting one. Apparently I'm not allowed to buy any more until I finish what I've got :( You need to have a wide range of choice, would you not agree?!

I'd forgotten that your Emma and my Craig share a birthday - he'll be 19 on Friday so I can understand your feelings about Emma being 16!!

xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a beautiful, card, hope you're having a good weekend, Hazel xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww this image is precious! LOVE your beautiful card design, perfect elements and paper combo as always. Delish hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...