Monday 1 February 2021

Grace Wonder - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
Bye bye January...hello February! And look what's coming in February....Grace! This is the gorgeous new character due to be released by Lili of the Valley on the 14th February. There will be 7 new digital stamps, and each one will also be available in a 'sketch' form. There will also be some new sentiments and a few accessories.
I've used the sketch version of 'Grace Wonder' for today's card.


I've coloured her with promarkers and copics, and added a few gold liquid pearls around the bowl of stars. The background papers are from Anna Marie Designs - Garden Blooms Pink. I've used a Memory Box - Piestra Tile die, and the flowers are from a gorgeous set by My Favourite Things - Stitch Blooms.  The sentiment comes with the image.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Stay Safe
Lorraine x


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love Lotv designs and your card is beautiful.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is so beautiful Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doreen said...

Love the beautifully coloured image,such a pretty card.xxx

mixamatoasties said...

She looks so serene (much like me obviously........) Lovely card xx

brenda said...

Awesome colouring as always Lorraine, her hair especially is so professionally done.

B x

cotnob said...

This is lovely Lorraine, such a sweet image - a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous image and a beautifully designed card Lorraine, you've coloured and embellished it so well, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine and your colouring is amazing

Anne

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very sweet image and lovely sentiment, I'm looking forward to the release of these new images.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

She is so lovely Lorraine, gorgeous colouring and card design..beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Lorraine ...love your colouring...
Hope you are all well...
Had my second jab today
Hugs Sylvie xx

aussie aNNie said...

Oh my gosh what an adorable image and delightful card, you sure colour so nicely and design so well. xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

So, so pretty, as always Liz x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a real beauty Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

susiestacey said...

What a gorgeous image and you have done it justice with your beautiful colouring, very pretty card. Stay safe x Susan x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, you're making me want every one of these sweet images! Love this with the stars, so so lovely. Beautiful card hun. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...