Friday 19 February 2021

Pow!

Good morning everyone, 
I have a bit of a different card to share today. Most of my cards are 'cute' and I'm sure if I tried to give Tom one of those for his birthday , he wouldn't thank me!!
I can't believe my gorgeous little boy turns 16 today. I say 'little' but at almost 6 foot tall, he's head and shoulders above me!
Anyway, I found a pack of Batman papers, and as Tom loves all things DC, Marvel or Star Wars...they were perfect for him.....


The background papers was included in the pack along with various die cut characters. I included Batman and Nightwing on this which I attached with foam pads.
The only thing I added to this card, is the die cut number 16 which I used a Moonstone die for.
After spending hours wondering what type of card to make for him and hunting through everything, in the end it only took 15 minutes!!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Stay Safe
Lorraine x

20 comments:

Janette said...

WOW this is stunning, amazing card sure to be a winner.x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I wondered if I was on the right bllg 😀. This is so different but fabulous. Love the rich colours

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant card Lorraine...I'm sure your son loved it...

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

WOW! what a fantastic card for a sixteen year old. Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, sure he will love it. Anesha

Elaine Stark said...

Very different from your usual style, but still a fabulous card. I am sure your son will be delighted with it. Happy birthday Tom. Elaine

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, I hope Tom enjoys his Birthday, both of my sons are 6'4", they make me feel tiny.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is different for you, but you have rocked it x

aussie aNNie said...

wow kapow, awesome card for your son's 16th and I think much more suited than a cute one...xx

Marlies said...

You have made a wonderful card for your son. I am sure he will love this. Marlies

chrissy xx said...

Wow! FABulous Lorraine.
LOve the colours and design. Perfect for your Sons 16th.
Chrissyxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this looks amazing Lorraine and very different from your cuties, your son is going to totally love this
hugs
lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

WOW!! what a fabulous card Lorraine, perfect for a Marvel fan. I still can hardly believe my son in now 50, so I know what you mean, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Wonderful card Lorraine, gosh,I hope he liked it, looks amazing..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinkclover.cards said...

Great card Lorraine. Perfect for a boy's 16th. I'm sure your son will love it.

Fatima xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Lorraine, no I don't think Tom would have appreciated cute. lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Gibmiss said...

Wow! Lorraine...this s fabulous ..Bed Tom loved it.
Hugs Sylvie xx

mixamatoasties said...

Fabulous and perfect for your boy! Hope Tom had a wonderful birthday xx I need to remember to share Craig's birthday cards sometime soon too.

PS I knew it was Tom's birthday so I'm really not sure why my fingers typed Emma!! xx

pinky said...

Oh my word this is AMAZING!! Your 16 year old will LOVE it I am sure. They are so hard to cater for in cards but this one is just brilliant! Hope Tom had a lovely birthday.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is AWESOME Lorraine! I bet Tom absolutely LOVED it! My Georgie just turned 16 on Feb 27th and I know she has pals who would think this was super cool! So I've no doubt Tom loved it! Happy belated birthday to your laddo. Hope he had a fab day. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...