Tuesday 24 August 2021

Hedgehog and Holly - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have a card to share using one of the gorgeous new images from the latest release at Lili of the Valley. This is the adorable 'Hedgehog and Holly'.



I've coloured him with promarkers and the background paper is from an old pad from little Claires. I've used a Creative Expressions poinsettia die, a die-namics picket fence die and sentiment tag stamps from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Emma has had a lot of cricket over the last few weeks and there's still more to come. She did manage to hit her maiden 50 last week, finishing on 77 not out...so one very happy little batter!! It does mean that my blogging/card making opportunities are a bit limited!! And guess what we are doing today...yes, another cricket game!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Elaine Stark said...

Love this image and your colouring. I have a soft spot for hedgies. Elaine

brenda said...

An excellent slog from Emma, tell her well done, more to come hopefully. Been wonderful watching the women's teams in The Hundred, so nice to see them getting equal recognition.

Sweet hedgie Christmas image Lorraine.

B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carole Pollard said...

Adorable love this gorgeous design and great colour choice it’s fab Love and hugs Carole x

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant card Lorraine your image made me smile….great card

Anne

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautifully coloured. Fab card. Well done Emma

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, the image is so sweet and your colouring and design are beautiful.
Well done Emma, I know nothing about cricket, so her achievements are lost on me, but I'm glad that you are all excited about it, Kate x

pinky said...

This is such a beautiful card Lorraine! I don't know how you fit any cardmaking with your busy kids!!

Lisa xx said...

Such a gorgeous card, what a sweet image, the depth of colour in the Holly especially looks stunning

Thank you so much for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lorraine, this is gorgeous hun! Love the soft gradient on the paper, so pretty! A gorgeous image, beautifully coloured and fabulous card design as always. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Pat said...

Lovely card with such a sweet image, beautifully coloured and great bp. Many thanks for sharing with us at Christmas with the Cuties.

Pat xx

Katrina Bufton said...

Beautiful card, that sweet image really pops against the soft background.
Hugs,
Katrina x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image and colouring Lorraine and love you card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...