Monday 9 August 2021

Starry Night - Lili of the Valley DT

Good morning Everyone, 
Here's my second card from the upcoming new release from Lili of the Valley. 
This is 'Starry night'.


I've coloured them with promarkers and copics, and the background papers are from First Edition - North Star. I've used Creative Expressions winter tree dies, a Spellbinders snowflake die and the sentiment is a new Embossed label from the new release.

I'd like to enter the following challenges :-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x


13 comments:

brenda said...

Yet another really lovely showcase of the new images Lorraine.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a gorgeous card Lorraine …you’ve created a beautiful scene

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card I like blue Christmas cards
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Carole eaton said...

Love this one, but a bigger fan of penguin!

cuilliesocks said...

Love it Lorraine, gorgeous image and your card design is beautifully done, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful, vibrant card.
Lorraine

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable Christmas card. Love the sweet image. Anesha x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautifully put together and coloured

coldwaters2 said...

I think this is my most favourite one Lorraine those Polar Bears are an absolute delight to see the deep blue background shows them up perfectly the dies you have used are ACE
hugs
lorraine x

Wendy said...

Awww those polar bears are so adorable! Gorgeous card.
Wendy xx

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous image and colouring and fabulous card Loraine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue from Oregon said...

Love how you colored your bears! ♥ Sue Kment

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a gorgeous scene Lorraine! I really need to get my Christmas craft on! I never seem to have enough come Christmas! Beautiful creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...