Sunday 8 August 2021

Snow much fun - Lili of the Valley DT

Good morning Everyone, 

I've got a little sneaky preview of one of the new images from Lili of the Valley. There are some gorgeous new Christmas images due out on Tuesday 10th August.
This is 'Snow Much Fun'.


I've coloured them with promarkers and copics. The background papers are an old pack from Little Clares. I've used Creative Expressions winter tree dies, a Spellbinders snowflake die and sentiment tags from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges :-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement. I'll be back tomorrow with another sneaky preview!
Lorraine x

17 comments:

Helen said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine! I love that row of super fun snowmen!! A stunning design! Stay safe! :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love you snowmen brilliant card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

It certainly is 'snow' much fun Lorraine, another real beauty from you.

B x

Bunny said...

I love this. It's so cute. I love LOTV images. [Bunny]

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovley card,great colouring as usual. Anesha x

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! Soooo cute. LOve this new image Lorraine.
FABulous colours and design.
Chrissyxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

You know I love snowmen and this little family are so cute. Fab card

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another adorable one Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow this is absolutely gorgeous a wonderful festive creation I am liking the look of these new products must take a look
hugs
lorraine x

anne said...

This is such a gorgeous card Lorraine and a lovely happy image.
Anne xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous Christmas card using this fun snow family, beautiful colouring as always.
Lorraine

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine
Wendy x

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Lorraine…I love LOTV …I don’t do Digis …..
Hugs Sylvie xx

Carole eaton said...

Love these cheeky fellas! A nice surprise under the hat!

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely snowman card Lorraine, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous colouring on this adorable group of snow people..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute! Another gorgeous Christmas creation. That snow family is the sweetest! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...