Sunday 13 February 2022

An oldie but a goodie!

Good Afternoon Everyone
It's another family birthday today - this one is for my Sister-In-Law. I've used a very sweet image from DigiStamp Boutique...I do miss their stamps!


I've coloured him with promarkers and the background paper are a very pretty pad from The Paper Boutique - Farmyard Friends.
I've used a die-naimics flower die from a Blueprint set, a die-namics picket fence die and an x-cut flower punch. 

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

I did get a little bit of free time this morning and thought I would get on and make some cards....mmm...switched on the TV and sat watching the winter Olympics instead!!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A delightful card Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A really cute image and card, lovely floral papers too.
Lorraine

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Lorraine. Very crisp and pretty.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

So sweet and adorable Lorraine, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a sweet image and a very pretty card

brenda said...

I can understand you missing Sally Annes images as you used to make some gorgeous card with them as this one proves, your SIL will love it I'm sure.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous x

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card Lorraine xx

Helen said...

So cute and beautifully coloured.

I still miss Digistamp Boutique too - such lovely images.

Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

Helen x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine. Funny that you should use a DSB digi, I found a whole host of them on an old USB and printed some out over the weekend. They really were amazing!! xx

Aunty Sue said...

Too cute and thanks for sharing with us this week at CraftyCatz hope to see you joining in again and good luck in the draw
AuntySue

sweetpea said...

Aaww so cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...